Friday, July 23, 2010

19july2010

Today need to working but suddenly

Calculate bos came and pick me went to the mines..

O.M.G come on please!! I don wan….

Shit ….no choice need to go!!

Hear the busseines very good at all the time

Afternoon the sales already up to 1000++

At here also buzy at all the time want to go toilet also walk so far…

But here is shopping mall of couse need to walk walk

But just walk a few minutes I went to hp place server

The phone price….

Haiz….really want to bought a hp is open cover the but no choice

LG/SONY whichj want better which wan more nice??

*******************

Im back he ady at there just say went out eat..hehe

He call me stand out and give the customer say we having promotion..

Never mind…

But no ppl at outside he said go opposite ppl is standing at another shop call me go rush

Them…it is crazy…aiyoyo don no how to say…

If next tie I don want do the crazy things anymore..!!><

No comments:

Post a Comment